Request free samples by mail of products & free stuff for baby,food,candy,make up samples & more from manufacturers online.
I received lots of free product samples online during the past 2 years, your best chances to get freebies in your mail is to request as many samples possible from different manufacturers, adding free stuff daily..Anna

Free Underwear Samples
Click on "order sample" at the top right .

Note : This sample offer is an oldie, however they just added the underwears .. Freebie was found by justin H. Thank you .. anna

Labels:



2 Comments





  Posted By : Anonymous Anonymous

thank you justin/ free underwear woo hoo!

 

  Posted By : Blogger pilar

I would like to know why Serenity underwear does not make more than 18 count. I need to purchase protection underwear for my father XL qith a count of 30 or more. And a resonable price. If you can send me coupons I would appreaicted very much. helipili@aol.com thank you Pilar Gomez